Technical Assistant Window Film at Kempston Employment Solutions
Permanent Intermediate position
R7,000 - R8,000 pm basic salary
Posted 21 Feb 2018 by Kempston Recruitment
About the Position
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To support, coordinate and execute all activities relating to the technical installations and training and development for the Network, in order to build competence and workmanship that support the business in achieving its set objectives and ensures overall customer satisfaction
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that fitment / installation capability is in line with world class standards;
- Assisting on Technical Training to achieve the objectives set;
- Guiding the Technical Training Resources in terms of training resources in the Network, solving technical difficulties and establishing technical support guidelines and systems to the Network;
- Ensuring that all technicians are uplifted to the required skill levels and that skill levels are maintained ;
- Ensuring a system of training, coaching, assessment and certification that satisfies best practise standards are implemented and maintained;
- Ensuring a culture of continuous improvement throughout the Network;
- Ensuring that all processes meet quality standards and expectations;
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and developments within the technical fields: Auto, Flat, Film with communication and regular training / updates to the Network;
- Ensuring that all fitments / installations and processes are alighted to all safety and quality standards;
- Provide product and technical support to the Network.
- Support with establishing technical training content, facilitate, assess and moderate training interventions.
- Managing Precision Cut System.
- Minimum Grade 12
- In depth knowledge and experience in application of associated legislation and associated standards;
- Experience in automotive and building film installations (2-3 years)
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
- Ability to address and resolve technical problems through root cause analysis and problem solving techniques;
- Hands on approach to work.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Corel Draw would help secure this position.
- coral draw
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time