Senior SQL Developer at Kempston Employment Solutions
Permanent Senior position
R30,000 - R50,000 pm basic salary
Posted 05 Feb 2018 by Kempston Recruitment
About the Position
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior SQL/BI Developer to join our Information and Communication Technology (ICT) team.
Must have 5 or more years SQLdevelopment experience on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 r2 or later.
Must have a passion for data and performance. Experience with enterprise scale data and related considerations like performance, processing and security is highly [URL Removed] understanding of SQL query engine, relational data concepts including advanced development experience of view, stored procedures, functions, jobs,triggers and database structures. SSIS and SSAS experience advantageous but not required.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code continuously
- Writing queries and procedures used by applications, reports, SSIS packages or SQL jobs
- Designing and developing database tables
- Data modelling to visualize database structure
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries and indexes
- Creating database triggers for automation
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance
- Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
- Development of SSIS packages to load data into the warehouse
NB: To qualify for this position you need to have at least a C Symbol for maths on HG.
- attention to detail
- senior sql knowledge
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Database Design / Development / Administration
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time